In accordance with guidance from the Oregon Health Authority, we are able to safely resume in-person worship services. As always, services begin at 10:30 am, and end between 11:30 am and 12:00 pm. As with everything in 2020, services will look a bit different as we comply with the OHA guidelines:
- Three separate worship locations: Sanctuary and a live simulcast to Heritage Hall
- Approximately 100 people in the Sanctuary and 50 people in Heritage Hall (including staff/volunteers)
- If you prefer a smaller gathering size, please feel free to choose Heritage Hall.
- Six feet of social distancing between households
- Hand sanitizer at each entrance
- Face coverings are required; we have disposable masks available if you need them
If you cannot or do not wish to wear a mask, you may watch the streaming service live via our website and YouTube. Additionally, we are broadcasting the service over 88.1 FM to our parking lot. You are welcome to "drive-in" and enjoy service in this way.
When you arrive, you can enter through the east and west doors for the Sanctuary. If you would prefer to be in Heritage Hall, please proceed down the stairs. The south doors to Heritage Hall will also be open for those who are unable to navigate the stairs. In order to maintain compliance with the OHA guidelines, we are asking that people remain in their chosen worship area and also do not gather in the parking lot.
Hand sanitizer and disposable masks are available at each entrance. In the Sanctuary, please wait for usher will assist you with finding a seat.
Childcare will not be provided at this time, but families are welcome to use the library in the Sanctuary and the Fireside Room in Heritage Hall, if needed.
At this time, we will not be providing coffee, tea, or other beverages nor will the water fountains be available. You are more than welcome to bring your own drinks, though.
If you have any questions, please contact the church office at 503-645-2106 or firstname.lastname@example.org.