Our in-person worship services begin at 10:30 am and end by 12:00 pm. In our effort to keep you safe and comfortable, services may look a bit different during this time:
- Multiple worship locations: Sanctuary and a live simulcast to Heritage Hall
- We have a larger gathering in the Sanctuary and a smaller one in Heritage Hall
- If you prefer a smaller gathering size, please feel free to choose Heritage Hall
- Six feet of social distancing between households
- Hand sanitizer at each entrance
- Face coverings are required; we have disposable masks available if you need them
If you cannot or do not wish to wear a face covering, you may watch the streaming service live via our website and YouTube. Additionally, we are broadcasting the service over 88.1 FM to our parking lot. You are welcome to "drive-in" and enjoy service in this way.
When you arrive, you can enter through the east and west doors for the Sanctuary. If you would prefer to be in Heritage Hall, please proceed down the stairs. The south doors to Heritage Hall will also be open for those who are unable to navigate the stairs.
Hand sanitizer and disposable masks are available at each entrance. In the Sanctuary, please wait for an usher to assist you with finding a seat.
We are happy to announce that our Children's Church program has begun! Children ages 4 through 5th grade can meet in the gym during service for worship, games, a lesson, and craft time.
Our nursery remains closed at this time. Families with infants and young children are welcome to use the foyer in the Sanctuary and the Fireside Room in Heritage Hall, if needed.
We are now providing coffee, tea, and bottled water. If Washington County moves into "Extreme Risk," we will suspend all indoor food and beverage service for that duration. In keeping with OHA guidelines, our water fountains are currently unavailable.
If you have any questions, please contact the church office at 503-645-2106 or firstname.lastname@example.org.